Natural hair balm
In order for the hair to radiate external beauty and internal health, it is necessary to follow some rules: eat right, live in good environmental conditions, lead a healthy lifestyle and fortify the hairline. But the modern rhythm of life and the circumstances dictated by modernity do not allow us to comply with these recommendations. Traditional care with shampoo to ensure the health of curls is not enough. Hair balms come to the rescue in this matter, which are represented by a huge assortment of shop windows. Balsams with a natural composition are especially popular, which will be discussed in this article.
Benefits of Organic Cosmetics
Organic cosmetics - cosmetics based on natural ingredients. Currently, this look is considered trendy and most in demand. Special hair balms are popular, having certain advantages over similar products with chemical components:
- Natural balms must be certified and meet international quality standards.
- The components of biocosmetics are natural mineral and organic components.
- The plants that are used to create extracts and extracts are controlled, they are not fertilized with chemicals and genetic engineering products.
- Organic products do not have side effects and are not addictive.
- Natural hair balms do not give an instant stunning result, but with regular or course use, the effect becomes more expressive and lasting compared to synthesized formulations.
- As a rule, companies that create organic cosmetics (including hair balms) take care of the environment: they create recycled packaging that does not harm the environment when disposed of, don’t use animals for testing, co-sponsor the World Environment Facility.
As part of natural hair balms no harmful dyes, fragrances and chemical preservatives, namely:
- various parabens that destroy enzymes that have a detrimental effect on living cells and increase the likelihood of developing cancer;
- sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), leading to flaking of the skin;
- propylene glycol, which can provoke an allergic reaction;
- silicone, forming a non-breathing thin layer on the surface of the skin and hair;
- oils obtained as a result of oil refining;
- synthetic colors and flavors that may cause allergies.
The composition of organic balms includes:
- various natural oils that contribute to deep hydration and hair nutrition: olive, almond, burdock, sea buckthorn, etc .;
- extracts and extracts of various useful plants and trees: lavender, aloe, chamomile, nettle, birch, currant, etc .;
- essential oils with antibacterial and regenerative effects (geranium, sage, ylang-ylang, lemon, rosemary, fir, carrot, chamomile oil);
- lanolin - organic fat obtained from the wool of sheep for nutrition and deep hydration of the hair;
- a complex of various vitamins;
- natural beeswax.
How to apply?
Organic hair balms nourish, moisturize and restore the damaged structure of the hairline. Penetrating into the deepest layers, they saturate the hair with nutrients necessary for normal functioning and smooth out external scales. After a course of application, the hair becomes strong, elastic and obedient, brittleness and dryness disappear, volume and natural radiance appear.
To achieve the desired effect, you must adhere to a few rules for the use of these funds.
- For the unhindered intake of nutrients inside the hair, apply the product on washed hair;
- When applying, special attention should be paid to the dry ends of the hair, at the same time it is not recommended to cover the scalp due to the possible weighting of the strands;
- Rinse off the balm is recommended after 3-5 minutes after use, first with warm and then cool water.
Rating of the best funds
According to the results of monitoring numerous reviews and review videos of beauty bloggers, the most popular organic hair balms can be distinguished. AT This rating includes domestic and foreign brands, including:
- Organic shop Luxurious Shine, Volume,
- Natura Siberica "Natura Kamchatka", "Children's", "Protection and nutrition",
- LLC "Soap nuts" Amla
- Planeta organica "Tibetan", "Moroccan",
- Organic people "Delicate care", "Natural strength", "Active recovery".
Natural balm can be made independently at home from the ingredients that can be found in any kitchen.
- Honey and chamomile. Moisturizes and nourishes weakened hair. A few filter bags of dry chamomile pharmacy pour half a glass of boiling water and insist for an hour. Add a spoonful of natural honey.
- Fruit. For soft and silky hair. Using a blender, mix banana, apple, a little caraway seeds and orange juice. Apply to clean hair for 15-20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Egg. For deep nutrition of curls. It is especially effective during the spring vitamin deficiency. Mix egg yolk with a few capsules of vitamin Aevit. Apply for a quarter of an hour, then rinse with water.
- Olive. Moisturizes and gives softness and shine. Heat a few tablespoons of olive oil in a water bath, mix with a spoon of fresh lemon juice. Spread evenly on hair for 20 minutes, paying attention to dry tips.
In the next video, you can see how to prepare a natural spray balm for damaged hair from simple and inexpensive components.
Analyzing positive reviews from grateful users, we can conclude that natural balms are very popular among both women and men. Of particular relevance is the products of domestic companies that produce organic products from natural Siberian herbs and shrubs. These brands are known far beyond the borders of Russia and every year they are only expanding their sales market.